Related to my post yesterday about medical device clinical evaluation and EBP (Evidence-Based Practice), this recent book (published late last year) is already a classic about the need and how to use critical thinking applied to EBP (and it also applies generally to any need of critical thinking). Recommended reading!
Critical Thinking and the Process of Evidence-Based Practice
More from Clinical EvaluationMore posts in Clinical Evaluation »
- EU – Guidance – Clinical evaluation assessment report template
- EU – MDCG 2020-6 Regulation (EU) 2017/745: Clinical evidence needed for medical devices previously CE marked under Directives 93/42/EEC or 90/385/EEC. A guide for manufacturers and notified bodies
- EU – MDCG 2020-5 Clinical Evaluation – Equivalence. A guide for manufacturers and notified bodies
- EU – MDCG 2020-1 Guidance on Clinical Evaluation (MDR) / Performance Evaluation (IVDR) of Medical Device Software
- Medical Device Clinical Evaluation Tip 1 – Use of NOT Boolean operator in search strategies