Neurological Devices; Reclassification of Electroconvulsive Therapy Devices; Effective Date of Requirement for Premarket Approval for Electroconvulsive Therapy Devices for Certain Specified Intended Uses
USFDA – Reclassification of Electroconvulsive Therapy Devices
More from United States Food and Drug Administration - US FDAMore posts in United States Food and Drug Administration - US FDA »
- EU – Team-NB Position Paper on Documentation Requirements for Drug Device Combination Products Falling in the Scope of Article 117 of MDR 2017/745.
- US – FDA Issues Immediately in Effect Guidance on Ventilators During COVID-19
- US – Ventilator Supply Mitigation Strategies – Letter to Health Care Providers
- US – Update on the Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Master File Pilot Program
- US – FDA Engagement to Mitigate Potential Shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)