Statement from Jeffrey Shuren, M.D., J.D., Director of the FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health, on new steps to help reduce risks associated with surgical staplers for internal use and implantable staples
US FSA – Surgical staples – Guidance and proposed rules
More from United States Food and Drug Administration - US FDAMore posts in United States Food and Drug Administration - US FDA »
- EU – Team-NB Position Paper on Documentation Requirements for Drug Device Combination Products Falling in the Scope of Article 117 of MDR 2017/745.
- US – FDA Issues Immediately in Effect Guidance on Ventilators During COVID-19
- US – Ventilator Supply Mitigation Strategies – Letter to Health Care Providers
- US – Update on the Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Master File Pilot Program
- US – FDA Engagement to Mitigate Potential Shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)