Color Hazard and RISk calculator (CHRIS) is being developed and validated under the MDDT framework.
Work in progress at the FDA for biological evaluation – Color Hazard and RISk calculator (CHRIS)
More from Biological EvaluationMore posts in Biological Evaluation »
- EU – REACH Authorisation Decisions List
- Grey literature and medical devices
- TGA – Current status of breast implant products in Australia
- US FDA paper – Epidemiological Evidence on the Adverse Health Effects Reports in Relation to Mercury from Dental Amalgam: Systematic Literature Review
- US FDA paper – Biological Responses to Metal Implants
More from Medical Device Development Tools (MDDT) ProgramMore posts in Medical Device Development Tools (MDDT) Program »
More from United States Food and Drug Administration - US FDAMore posts in United States Food and Drug Administration - US FDA »
- EU – Team-NB Position Paper on Documentation Requirements for Drug Device Combination Products Falling in the Scope of Article 117 of MDR 2017/745.
- US – FDA Issues Immediately in Effect Guidance on Ventilators During COVID-19
- US – Ventilator Supply Mitigation Strategies – Letter to Health Care Providers
- US – Update on the Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Master File Pilot Program
- US – FDA Engagement to Mitigate Potential Shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)