Topics to be discussed:
- breast implant associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL);
- systemic symptoms reported in patients receiving breast implants;
- the use of registries for breast implant surveillance;
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) screening for silent rupture of silicone gel filled breast implants;
- the use of surgical mesh in breast procedures such as breast reconstruction and mastopexy;
- the use of real-world data and patient perspectives in regulatory decision making; and
- best practices for informed consent discussions between patients and clinicians.